Domain Sales Terms & Conditions
Summary of Ts & Cs
In accordance with common practices within the domain name industry:
- Unless specifically noted, you are buying the domain name only without web content.
- Do your due diligence before initiating the purchase process, as all domain name sales are final – there are no refunds.
- Payments are usually handled by escrow.com – this process can take 3-7 days.
- Once you checkout, the domain name will be reserved for you during the escrow.com transaction process. However, if payment is not initiated within 24 hours the transaction will be cancelled and the domain name relisted for sale.
- There are no warranties or claims made of any kind regarding domain name valuation, traffic, SEO performance, income or resale potential.
- The domain name will be transferred to your account at the existing registrar (usually GoDaddy.com or Epik.com). Once transferred, you are responsible for ongoing registration fees.
FlipperVault.com / Paul Roth Pty Ltd / MazeDomains.com
DATE: 1st January 2019
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms”) govern the sale, purchase and assignment of domain names.
The Seller represents and warrants that they have the right to sell the Domain Name, and promises to sell the domain name for the price agreed with the Buyer. As part of the sale, the Seller agrees to transfer all of their rights, title and interest in and to the Domain Name(s) to the Buyer. The Buyer, in turn, promises to complete the purchase of the domain name for the agreed-upon price. All offers and sales agreements are binding.
Domain sales are usually conducted through an independent third-party selected by the Seller (including but not limited to Escrow.com, Flippa.com, Sedo.com, Afternic.com and GoDaddy Auctions) to ensure the security of all parties.
The Seller agrees to send to the domain name registry at which the Domain Name(s) is registered documentation transferring the registration of the Domain Name(s) after payment has been received and verified by the relevant escrow service or marketplace.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, a domain name sale DOES NOT include any website design, traffic, content, hosting or customer or subscriber list or database.
The sale of a domain shall not limit the Seller’s ability to register similar domain name(s) – including the same name with a different TLD, or where applicable create another website, theme or design similar to the sold domain name / theme / website unless specified in the sales agreement.
No warranties, either expressed or implied, are made regarding the suitability or fitness of any given domain name for the purchaser, their business or online venture. This provision includes the suitability or effectiveness for search engine optimization (SEO), internet traffic generation, online sales or income or reselling of the domain name. Prospective buyers should perform their own due diligence and ascertain that a given domain name is suitable for their particular circumstances.
While every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and services, you acknowledge that your results (including earnings potential) is subject to many independent and uncontrollable factors. We make no warranty or guarantee of any kind that you will experience any specific level of earnings or financial returns.
We cannot, and do not, offer direct financial or legal advice, nor are we responsible for any financial or business decisions you make. As always, it is your sole responsibility to discuss the legality and financial soundness of any decision you make with a qualified professional before making such a decision.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.